saulsy2

saulsy2

The Moon Dwellers (The Dwellers, #1)

The Moon Dwellers (The Dwellers, #1) - David Estes ‘The Moon Dwellers’ takes place in the future where people now live beneath the Earths surface. People live in either three realms: the Star realm (deepest into the Earth), then the Moon realm, followed by the Sun realm (closest to the surface). The story alternates between two point of views: Adele’s and Tristan’s. They do not officially meet until about three quarters through, but see each other at the beginning of the book and feel drawn to each other and suffer from pain. They soon realize that whenever they are near each other this sensation occurs. I felt attached to the characters, intrigued by the story, and so much more.

I loved the characters in the story and have a perfect image of what they would all look like (part of me hopes there will never be a movie because it would wreck it for me). My favorite three are Adele, Cole, and Tristan. Adele is absolutely kick ass and because of her character I would love to take some martial arts or some self defense classes or something, so I can b kick-ass like her! I love how sarcastic Cole is, as I absolutely love that humour, I am extremely sad though that he won’t be in the next book. My visual of Tristan is just swoon. I like him because he is determined.

The story is great! It’s fast paced, and high action. Starting off with breaking out of the jail and breaking Adele’s sister out of the orphanage and going through the tunnels. Feeling the adrenaline yourself while Tristan and Roc are escaping from cannibalists and crazy mad men! It’s hard for me to visualize what the underground world would look like, but I am guessing it’s similar as what the underground world looked like in Enclave by Ann Aguirre. It’s just hard to imagine what a underground city would look like.

You have to read this book! It’s great, it’s fast paced and high action and that made me able to read this in one sitting. I can’t wait to read ‘The Sun Dwellers” and read about the rescue of Adele’s mom and what is going to happen to Adele and Tristan’s relationship. This book is just a darn good book, I can’t wait to start pushing it on people.