saulsy2

saulsy2

The Flower of Isbelline (Queen of the Realm of Faerie #2)

The Flower of Isbelline (Queen of the Realm of Faerie #2) - Heidi Garrett I typically don’t read these kind of books (Faery fantasy) but when I was wee I spent numerous of each day pretending I was a Faery traveling to human world and Faery world that I just had to reading this series, glad I did because it brought back many memories of my childhood and when a book does that it’s a pretty darn good book. Reading the first and second book back to back to best thing to do since the second books starts where the first book left off, so waiting a while in between could leave things a little foggy.

This book was better than the first one! Umbra is trying to take over the world, and Malina is trying to stop him while trying to save her sister who becomes possessed by him. Definitely faster paced than the first one even though I still felt there were a few lulls throughout the book.

Faery lovers should read this book, or fantasy lovers! I also enjoy the glossary at the back of the books! Very helpful while reading the first one. ;)