saulsy2

saulsy2

SPOILER ALERT!
0.4  - Mike A. Lancaster This book... This book... I don't know how I feel about it. It's a mix of emotions. Disturbed, nervous, uncomfortable, and absolutely amazing. This was one of the few books I picked up and literally did not put it down, except to go to the bathroom. ;) It makes your imagination run wild with multiple possibilities for everything. This is possibly one of my top 10 favorite books of all time, actually more like 5.

How I felt reading the book was more of a lor 'what ifs'. What if there are really people around us that we cannot see, touch, feel, smell... But they can see us. That the human race had upgraded multiple times and a memory of before has been completely erased. Maybe that we are actually computer programs, have been all our lives and out powered by some other force (ie: aliens). I don't know but but it makes you think and think and think of the craziest stuff, this book does. I have dreamed about it, and have constantly thought about it.

The book is a shorter novel, but it was enough to be satisfied but gives you enough feeling of wonder to read the next one. I would recommend this book to everyone, even if you hardly ever read. It's shorter and faster paced, and any steady reader (even if slow) can read it within 5 hours. It just gets your brain thinking. On my way to read the next one.